The measurements given below represent the different parts of the body in order to accurately determine the size that suits you.
- The plus size basketball jersey , we advise you to take 1 size below yours for a normal fit . If you want a looser fit, then choose your normal size.
- The Authentic version football shirts have a fitted and more fitted cut. We advise you to take 1 size larger than yours for a relaxed fit . If you want a slim and fitted cut, then choose your usual size.
- Fan version football shirts fit true to size.
|Waist circumference (cm)||80 - 88||88 - 96||96 - 104||104 - 112||112 - 124||124 - 136|
|Bust (cm)||65 - 73||73 - 81||81 - 89||89 - 97||97 - 109||109 - 121|
Hip circumference (cm)
|80 - 88||88 - 96||96 - 104||104 - 112||112 - 120||120 - 128|
Remarks : Training tracksuits are fairly fitted models, if you don't want the garment to be used too much then plan a size above!
|3-5 years - XXS||105-115||44||32|
|5-6 years - XS||90-105||47||34|
|7-8 years - S||105-120||50||36|
|9-10 years - M||120-130||53||38|
|11-12 years - L||130-140||56||40|
|12-14 years - XL||140-150||59||42|
If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger size for a more relaxed fit or the smaller size for a more fitted fit.
How to take your measurements?
- CHEST: Take your measurements around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: take your measurements around the widest part of the hips, while keeping the tape horizontal.
- WAIST: take your measurements around the narrowest part of the waist (usually below the ribs), while keeping the tape horizontal.